Therese A. Clapp, Broker Associate
Through knowledge, I make the home buying or home selling experience the most comfortable and easy process.
My goal is always to listen and fulfill unique needs. My background in customer service has taught me to continue to nurture the relationship with my customers and clients in order to build long-lasting partnerships. My objective is to serve investors, home buyers, home sellers and those looking to lease residential property throughout SW Florida, across the nation, and internationally by providing great service and to build a close bonds with my customers and clients.
- Florida Realtor - Licensed to Practice in the State of Florida
- Former Michigan Realtor
- Executive Administration in the automotive industry in Detroit, Michigan – 25 years.
- College Educated - Holding two Masters Degrees to include International Business and Trade in the World Economy.
- GRI Designation to License (Graduate Realtor Institute) – Demonstrates true commitment to professionalism in the real estate industry.
- SFR Certification to License (Short Sale Foreclosure Resource) - Regards seller solutions and buyer opportunities.
- AHWD Certification to License (At Home With Diversity) – Cultural diversity specialist.
- REPM Certification to License (Real Estate Property Management) - Single family homes, two to four unit homes, condos and town homes.
- 2011 Platinum Five Star Education Award Recipient (Community of REALTOR® Excellence) through the REALTOR® Association of Greater Fort Myers and the Beach, Inc.
- 2012 Leadership Academy Graduate through the REALTOR® Association of Greater Fort Myers and the Beach, Inc.
Professional Organizations (memberships)
- Women’s Council of Realtors (WCR) – Fort Myers Chapter
- Real Estate Buyers Agent Council (REBAC)
- Florida REALTOR® Association
- REALTOR® Association of Greater Fort Myers and the Beach, Inc.
- National Association of Realtors
The true measure of my success will be measured by the trust I secure from my customers and clients. I believe in uncomplicated honest communication and I would be “honored” to represent you.