Sandi Stricklin, REALTOR®
When you’re ready to buy a home in Burnt Store Marina, I can help you find that perfect property. I have owned here since 1982, have been a full-time resident since 2003 and I love this community. Let me tell you all the reasons you’ll want to make it your second home or residence!
In the meantime, here’s a little background about me:
- Currently ranked #33 in the entire South Florida region for 2012 Sales Volume
- 2011 Year-to-date I single-handedly closed 19% of the Condos sales in the Marina
- In 2010 I was ranked in the top 6% of all Charlotte County Realtors based on Sales
- Top Producer overall for 2005, 2006 and 2007 in the Century21 Sunbelt Burnt Store office
- #1 closer of LendingTree.com leads within the entire Sunbelt franchise of 15 offices
- Promoted to Sales Manager for Burnt Store office 2006-2008
- $24 Million Dollars in career sales volume since 2004
A transplanted New Englander, I’ve been an investor and property owner in the Punta Gorda area for the past 30 years, realizing a long time ago what the potential of this area would be even before most people knew how to spell Punta Gorda.
I have also personally invested in Punta Gorda Isles, Deep Creek, Burnt Store Lakes and Burnt Store Village, knowing that these communities, and the surrounding areas are a wonderful place to live in paradise. Today, the Charlotte Harbor area includes some of the most exciting real estate opportunities in Florida.